Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Break From The Gloom

Hello, how be's it? So, I noticed that my last few posts were on the depressing side. Actually, I didn't really notice until my beloved Amigo K-roKK alerted me to the fact that my blogs were more emo than a pair of Macbeth shoes. I have since decided to lighten things up a smidgen or two. Here it goes.:)

Thanksgiving was awesome! I got to spend it with one of my closest friends, Alex A.K.A Grande! I love that guy. The way we picked up was so seamless, you couldn't tell we hadn't seen each other in two years. Se kids, that's called true friendship. I ate dinner with his family (who were awesome), slept in a multi- million dollar house (also awesome) and got schooled in Texas Hold 'Em (sucky, yet still kinda awesome). All and all, a great holiday to say the least.

On top of all that, I get to spend Christmas with my family. To most, that seems pretty ordinary, but when your family lives roughly 800 miles away, it can be a daunting task to see them. Man, I remember one Christmas morning, we went to Denny's, and were so loud that people left! That's just how we do's it baby!

Lastly, I'm happy I finally found a place to live in Los Angeles. After I'm done with Santa Barbara, I'm on my way to Burbank to live with My buddy Alex. I'm beyond stoked. :) I mean, trying to be an actor is tough(except for certain lucky individuals...grrrrrr) but having one of my best friends, nay, my wing man by my side will prove to be an uplifting and pleasant element for sure.

Well, that's all for now. I hope this dose of three quarter Mexican goodness was worth the read. See ya folks.

PEACE,

@

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to see your emo turned upside down, Adam.

Randall said...

Hey Adam, when are you going to move down? I'm in LA county right now...